Vintage Hair Styling
If you like a retro feel to your wedding or planning a vintage hens party or any party with my film and TV experience I have worked on period hairstyles from ancient Viking braided looks to 1920s flapper style and everything in between, I do love the 40s 50s fashion with a touch of “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”.
Parties, Occasions, Communions Hens
Treat yourself to an in house hairdresser, I can come to your hotel or home and help set you up for a great day in the comfort of your home, I also stock communion hair accessories if you would like to browse my shop.
Temporary Hair Extentions Clip- on
Sometimes your hair needs a little “extra hair ” to give your hair volume Both clip-on or tape extensions can be attached temporarily to help you create the desired look adding volume or softness I offer a bespoke hair matching using either synthetic hair or clip in hair extensions, depending on your needs.
I give advice on hair accessories and flowers for your hair, a expertly placed hair accessory can add to you style, I also make bespoke vintage pieces to suit retro and vintage hair I am now stocking a collection of hair accessories which you can browse in my shop, I love a simple classic look also a hint of vintage from my Movie background, particulary the 20s, 30s.
Hair Products I love and recommend
We all have favorite products we like to recommend Here are a few of mine, some new and some I love to go back to, I learn about new products every time I work on a new movie project and listening to my client.
You can view some of my long time favourites and new on the , market for hair styling products in my shop
How I work with you
I provide a professional and friendly and calm service, with my creative style and your ideas we can choose and create a look to make you feel amazing on your wedding day I offer package rates for groups, call me to discuss your needs.
For your convenience I come to your location, in your home or hotel on the day of your wedding We can plan a hair trial prior to your wedding date, feel free to send me inspiration photos on Whatsapp or email to helps us prepare for the best result from your hair trial
- It is advised to have your hairdressers booked for at least 6 months to a year prior to you wedding
- Research Hairstyle inspiration on Instagram or Pinterest, send these to you hairdresser you help build up an image of what you like
- Plan hair colour timing, I would advise you have afresh colour done about two weeks before your wedding, try not go for drastic changes at this stage, if you want to change the colour do so six months before the day.
Haircare for 6 month lead up to your wedding
Looking after your hair condition 6 months before with help boost shine and help the hairdresser achieve the best result Make a hair treatment routine which includes:
- A deep conditioning once a month I recommend using the amazing Olalpex treatment, it strengthen and nourished the hair like no other, leaving a smooth shine and vitality to your hair
- Choose a good shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair, I recommend the fabulous Olaplex range
- Most of all a regular trim will keep you hair strong and healthy and easier to style in good condition
Up styling both current and vintage hairdressing.
If you like flowers I can advise you on how to wear them to best suit your look